Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tonight.

I've enjoyed tonight.

- I trained legs then did an hour of hot yoga. [Tomorrow will be my 100th class!]
-  I juiced some lovely greens.
 - I made some banana bread pudding for my boyfriend that was epic. [also my first go at it]
-  I read a bit of 'spin' which I highly recommend if you are a science fiction dweeb like myself. 
-  I drank a few new beers. One local jalapeño beer that was decent although I can't remember the name. Also a Sam Adams beer called 'new world' that had a champagne top. It was delightfully light and Belgium-esque. 
- I also had some interesting conversations with my boyfriend about Pantera's early glam metal band, how accutane makes you suicidal and how the misfits are to tool what a perfect circle is to Danzig. He said it was a bad analogy but I disagree. 
- I watched a few good movies as well: big daddy, dazed and confused and now I'm currently watching the shining with I could watch over and over. 

Sorry for the bland, overly narcissistic post but I'm content [and buzzed] and I wanted to document it. Hope your night was equally as satisfying!

No comments:

Post a Comment