Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sugar and gluten free Pumpkin Loaf!

I don't know about y'all but I LOVE pumpkin anything. Now that it's October, I've been incorporating lots of pumpkin flavored goodness into my diet. This is my second time making this yummy pumpkin loaf in a week! It's delicious, moist and won't kill your diet if you're watching your weight etc [its only about 100 calories per slice, this makes 8 servings]. I'm sure you could make this with regular sugar and milk if you wanna make it a bit more rich, I may make a version like that for my boyfriend! Enjoy!



RECIPE

Sugar & Gluten-free Pumpkin Loaf

Preheat over to 375 degrees. 
Spray 9 x 5 loaf pan with coconut oil spray.


DRY ingredients:
1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
2 tbsp organic coconut sugar
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp stevia 
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt

WET ingredients

1/2 cup organic canned pumpkin [NOTE: do not confuse this with canned pumpkin 'pie'- it's loaded with sugar]
2 eggs
1/4 cup pitted dates chopped
2 tbsp vanilla almond milk 
1 tbsp melted coconut oil 
1 tbsp organic maple syrup
1/2 tsp organic vanilla extract 

Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Smash the dates with a fork. Then mix those with all remaining wet ingredients in separate bowl. Then slowly add wet mixture to dry mixture and combine well. Pour mixture into baking dish and bake for 35 minutes or until brown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment