Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 16- exercise

When I was younger, I was always skinnyish without effort. I ate whatever the hell I wanted [read: shit] and never gained weight. It was about age 25 that I started to gain a bit of weight and my metabolism slowed down. I started working out then and with exception of a few slumps here and there, I've never stopped. Of course, if I knew then what I know now, things may be a bit different but I'm satisfied that I at least tried. It's weird for me, working out is truly something I enjoy and look forward to. There are limitless benefits even a small amont of physical exertion merit. I currently am lifting weights 4-5 times a week and doing hot yoga 2-3 times a week with an occasional session of HIIT in there for good measure. I'm probably in the best shape of my life and I'm pushing mid-30s. That's more than enough to keep me motivated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment