Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 4- conversation

I am thankful for conversation today on my 4th day of gratitude. There is nothing more that I enjoy than having an intellectually stimulating conversation. I truly feel much is learned from deep convo, whether is the ability to change your mind or someone else's or just enlightening someone or being enlightened. Most of the people near and dear to me are well versed in a diverse array of subjects and I've learned a vast amount of things from them I may have never been exposed to otherwise. That may very well be why they are considered my closest friends. I need substance. I choose to surround myself with people who challenge me mentally to go outside the box and push my knowledge. I don't surround myself with people who are into the same exact shit because that would be selling myself short as well as dreadfully boring. I want to absorb as much as I possibly can about things I don't know. Knowledge is power.



No comments:

Post a Comment