Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 20- creativity

I guess I feel fortunate that I am a relatively creative person, as I know not everyone is or can be. Genetics play a role in that and my mother was highly creative so I'm very grateful for that. My only issue is that I feel I need to exercise my creative gene a bit more. Luckily, with Neptune back in my sign after being absent since April, I feel it coming back full force! Creating things is one of the highest forms of brain activity. When I was a child, there was nothing creative I didn't conquer. Art, music, writing were all high strong points for me. I think back on those days now and remember being quite happy. If I incorporated some of these things back into my life, I do feel I could reach a new level of pleasure so I will do it. I recently made and decorated frames for some post cards I have had for years and it was a fun way to adorn my house. I want to make more of those and I had a lot of ideas for other craft projects too. I was super inspired when I went to New Orleans by the artistic vibe there. Healthy outlets are immeasurably good for you and I think everyone should have one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment